A PRIVATE ADELAIDE HILLS WINE TOUR
Our Small Batch Experience is an all-inclusive private Adelaide Hills wine tour that is specifically tailored around your palate and level of expertise – no two tours are ever the same!
In preparation for your experience our specialist wine guide gets to know your specific palate and interests in order to create an utterly unique journey individually crafted to you.
From the budding enthusiast to the avid collector, we create bespoke experiences such as one-on-one time with renown winemakers, varietal masterclasses, food and wine matching experiences, or even vertical or back-vintage tastings!
Highly recommended for the natural/low-intervention wine enthusiast, or lovers of Champagne and Chardonnay.
Leave it with us to create a journey of discovery and surprise, to excite your senses and forge long-lasting memories.
Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
2 guests – AU$625 per person
3 – 4 guests – AU$525 per person
5 – 6 guests – AU$450 per person
PRIVATE Adelaide Hills WINE TOUR SAMPLE ITINERARY:
- Firstly enjoy a guided tour of the winery with the winemaker, followed by privately hosted tasting at cellar door with a local-produce platter
- At the next winery you get to enjoy another privately hosted sit-down style tasting including wines not available to the general public
- Lunch is a three-course affair enjoyed with matched wine at a top regional restaurant
- Lastly we we visit a winemaker only available by appointment for an intimate masterclass of their premium range
SMALL BATCH EXPERIENCE PRIVATE Adelaide Hills WINE TOURS INCLUDE:
- Fully private wine tour of the Adelaide Hills – exclusive use of the vehicle and guide for the day
- Highly personalised itinerary working with your palate and interests – tours are specifically curated for each group
- Sumptuous lunch with wine at a top regional restaurant
- Exclusive experience such as meeting a favourite winemaker, food and wine matching, barrel tastings, behind the scenes winery tour, vertical tasting, visiting exclusive wineries not open to the general public, wine masterclass, etc.
- Your own fully accredited, passionate, and knowledgeable wine guide
- All entry, tasting, and tour costs for up to 4 wineries
- Maximum 6 guests on tour